VILMERS UAB CORE LABOUR REQUIREMENTS
Company has adopted and implanted a policy statement. We chose to make our policy available to our stakeholders in our webpage and it covers:
- Company is not employing workers below the age of 15.
- No person under the age of 18 is employed in hazardous or heavy work except for the purpose of training within approved national laws and regulations.
- Company prohibits the worst forms of child labour.
Force and compulsory labour
- Employment relationships are voluntary and based on mutual consent, without the threat of a penalty.
- There is no evidence of any practices indicative of forced or compulsory labour, including, but not limited to, the following:
- physical and sexual violence;
- bonded labour;
- withholding of wages /including payment of employment fees and/or payment of deposit to commence employment;
- restriction of mobility/movement;
- retention of passport and identity documents;
- threats of denunciation to the authorities.
Discrimination in employment and occupation
- Employment and occupation practices are non-discriminatory.
Freedom of association and right to collective bargaining
- Our workers are able to establish or join worker organizations of their own choosing.
- Company respects the full freedom of workers’ organizations to draw up their constitutions and rules.
- Company respects the rights of workers to engage in lawful activities related to forming, joining or assisting a workers’ organization, or to refrain from doing the same, and will not discriminate or punish workers for exercising these rights.
- Company negotiates with lawfully established workers’ organizations and/or duly selected representatives in good faith and with the best efforts to reach a collective bargaining agreement.
- Collective bargaining agreements are implemented where they exist.